Computer Forensics Requirements in Oregon
There are no licenses or special training required before you can apply to become a computer forensic professional in the State of Oregon. You can simply apply to any computer forensics company like any normal job.
- Computer Forensic companies, however, will usually require the applicant to meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- No felonies or violent criminal convictions;
- Must not have a disqualifying mental illness;
- Must be physically fit for the position they are applying for;
- A high school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent certificate.