Computer Forensics Requirements in Michigan
There is a requirement that computer forensic professionals, in the State of Michigan, must have Private Investigator’s license. Computer Forensic companies, will usually require the applicant to meet the following criteria:
- Computer Forensic companies, however, will usually require the applicant to meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- No felonies or violent criminal convictions;
- Must not have a disqualifying mental illness;
- Must be physically fit for the position they are applying for;
- A high school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent certificate.