Computer Forensics Requirements in Florida
There are no licenses or special training required before you can apply to become a computer forensic professional in the State of Florida at this time. You can simply apply to any computer forensics company like any normal job. However, most companies will only consider licensed private investigators for open positions. Any evidence collected during work that could be used in a Florida court, might be required by the courts to have been gathered by a licensed private investigator.
- Computer Forensic companies, however, will usually require the applicant to meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- No felonies or violent criminal convictions;
- Must not have a disqualifying mental illness;
- Must be physically fit for the position they are applying for;
- A high school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent certificate.